Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 141

Banned
Is Metal Demon God the one who fought Noh?
Also I wonder who save Noh, because it seems like it's not Heavenly Dragon association considering they are not bringing him or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Theres only one girl that I can really think of that mightve somehow went out to help Noh

OK, after all this, if they don't rewind the tape to Noh rolling the happy hobo, I shall be...rather put out.

WTF. Come on. You blue ball us now only for some fireside politics? This series can be great but sometimes the pacing is just woeful!!

Looks like his body evolved after coming to understand the demon god

Menudo lío. 😵

I really need a Tutorial Guide to fully understand this manwa ...

Please help and correct me if I missed something :

1) Assuming that the Metal Demon-God is/was the blond berserk ( "crazy hobo") who fought MC Noh, it seems to me that the three family heads from the Dragon Association (Wise Dragón, Flying Dragon and Martial Dragon ) do already know that someone won against him... But they are wondering if the King from the Sword Clan will be able to defeat the Metal Demon-God... Like defeat him once again???
Here the quote:
Martial Dragon: "If even the Sword (Clan) King can't beat him [present], I'm curious who was able to do so [past].

2) What are Demon Gods? Humans or some kind of construct / golem?

3) What are the painfully blue lights coming out from MC Noh?

Thanks

@Dikus
The word demon god most likely refers to someone who is naturally talented in the way of martial arts (or a certain type of ki or are direct descendants of a clan/cultivation (I assume)

As for Noh, it is most likely that he severely injured the Demon God (or who knows killed him from the way they are speaking) (and he is the blond crazy hobo), and yes they are wondering who defeated him at first they assume it was the sword king but it is revealed that it is unlikely that he did since his ki is of the same attribute.

As for the painful blue lights coming out of Noh, it is most likely that he has finally opened his meridians which are the central pathways for ki and or he has ascended to another realm in cultivation this novel assumes that you are knowledgeable about wuxia (cultivators and ki) which is what makes it so immersing. Him coughing up blood is from his meridians forcefully being opened. This can be seen in the previous chapters as his back bulges and such.

I hope this explains a little bit at this point we will most likely learn more as the story progresses or at least I hope we do!

@Dikus

1) They know that someone beat the demon god, but they didn't know who else was there that could take on a demon god.

2) Might be people that trained demonic martial arts.

3) We know that Noh get's stronger whenever he takes a lot of damage. Those lights should just be there to indicate the damage kicking in after his adrenalin went down and that pretty much sent him back into unconsciousness.

Either the redhead girly saved him or someone related to her, the old guy sweeping the ground back at the association shadowed Noh and is helping out, the kid that got helped by the female Master that was ealier in the story or the group of guys that killed the Demon god lackeys. Prolly the guy in the red cape that was standing on those branches all the time. He is prolly interested in who Noh is or how he was able to beat a demon god.

Double-page supporter
@Dikus I don't know if that's very reliable but someone in the comments once said that demon gods are a sort of failed stage that powerful cultivators above a high threshold of power eventually fail in and make them crazy, it's possible to bypass it but only Noya (the very powerful friend of Noh's mentor) did it yet (in recent history?) and Noh's mentor left because he had to try to figure it out too.

Fed-Kun's army
So first they focus on the stupid kids then they skip the fight. If I wasn't already so invested I would've dropped this shit for such atrocious pacing. Felt like an entire chapter or two was missing.

Users who are viewing this thread