Peerless Dad

It is rare to see a manga when you get an actual father with children as a protagonist. Despite being labeled as shounen it features some mature themes that are more suited for seinen (like raising and protecting children). It sometimes switches the mood between being goofy and being deadly serious, especially in the later chapters. The story goes almost nowhere for 50+ chapter and then suddenly starting to develop as more key figures are introduced. But what it is a lot more interesting is how the main protagonist handles the situation that he gets himself in. The author try to portray the protagonist in somewhat realistic way, despite it being in a fantasy world. I love mangas where author tries to give his characters some depth.

Just a word of warning for anyone who reads the releases here, the translation quality differs greatly.

Haba, so this one is way worse? I haven’t started yet but I’m interested.

Ouch, TS are p much all the chapters here. I'll switch up sites, thank you very much!

gawdamn - gotta love dad in this :) Beating up mofo's with another mofo as a weapon is gold :)

@Sakuragi I have two theories:

1) It seemed like he didn't want to be seen by anyone else, like someone waltzing into the scene and recognizing him, since the house seems like it's in/near the city (it's just my impression)
2) He's just stupid and didn't think about it.

Group Leader
My friend kept recommending me this and finally gave it a shot,

It's not hard to tell why he kept nagging me about this one.

It's real fucking good.

So the two murim dudes are getting beheaded? (the hair fell behind their necks so their heads won't stay there for long).

Is seems like someone wants to cover their tracks.

I've been reading Red Storm and randomly started this one. I felt like there was a link due to art and story and am happy to see they share a universe...

But why is there a gap on the English translation between 33 and 100?!

I want to read more but can't!

@dublea there are chapters from merakiscans (removed from their site due to dmca i think) and from jaiminibox, both against uploading on mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread