Peerless Dad

Why I read this series: Dad with body tempering for days who wants even more body tempering is targetted by a cross dressing woman for marriage while his daughter considers becoming a deadly warrior and his sons continue to be strong-derp.

Why is MC so afraid of the guy who helped him (in ch150)? Sure, he was a lot stronger than him, but he was not hostile.
Also, isn't that guy a dad of the rich kid who he was tasked to protect on some past missions?

Does anyone know where i can read the missing chaps at? i wanted to do a reRead of the whole series so far.

Fed-Kun's army
That guy is the one who beat his ass when he first entered murim and why he thought all martial artists could fly.

I just realized hevenly demon guy is red storms MCs teacher, when he ascended he went to red stork world

DMG

He seems so arrogant the past few chapters, but I'm assuming the stuff he just learned is messing with his mental state far worse than expected.

Awww he is Just like My husband. The perfect man. A loving father, strong and righteous. I love him 😍

@DMG Re: Chapter 135
He thought Metal Ki wasn't affecting him, but it's warping his personality to be more arrogant and aggressive. Even that tiny amount is changing him. These past chapters, they're trying to get that Ki out of his system.

Users who are viewing this thread