Peerless Genius System - Ch. 1 - Tragedy of NTR

This bisch was with him for 4 years and did not give him the coochie daum, brother i hope you are least used her ass or something, holy christ i would have left that girl before we rounded 3 months... I'm not saying sex is a defining point of a relationship but a sexual life is important for the body and soul.

Aggregator gang
Damn I hate when the author/artist makes the slut ex so much hotter than any other girl he meets.

Aggregator gang
Hahaha oh man good riddance. But this title is hilarious, I agree these girls better look better than that cover

Fed-Kun's army
I am not so sure if he was ntr... I bet the villain say so without truth

@rsviesh

seeing how she had sex with that gangster so easily, it doesn't seem like it's her fault she remained a virgin or maybe the gangster is lying.

Also he would've remained a loser forever if he didn't get this new peerless genius system (which i'm assuming he will get soon) and if she's really the boss of that company, then if she thinks she deserves someone better, then so what.

Also, she said she broke up with him, so she probably got together with the gangster after the break up. Which doesn't make her a whore or most girls in this world would be considered whores.

anyway, i'm already out. i hate mc's that rely on shit to get get out of their loser life that nobody else can have, be it systems or cultivation.

Bruh if I was the mc and I saw the blue hair dude I would beat the utter crap out of him until he shudders at the thought of going near anything related to me then I would come back after a later date assuming that I get mc’s powers and make him and the cheating ex gf disappear from the face of the planet

Users who are viewing this thread