People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad?

Group Leader
if someone want to translate in another language, you have the clean of the chapter 1 : https://uptobox.com/oduza1dq4hi5

I'll agree with others... isekai has a swamped market now like Dragonball clones up until a while ago... I'm curious will the next new Isekai be "I was reincarnated into a weed yet I'm able to kill dragons!"

Double-page supporter
super unrealistic that the mc isn't even a little bit resentful of the goddess.

I'm thinking the black books contain names of everyone that goes to that house and are killed or something when they're considered an adult to prevent any disputes for the crown.

I'm sorry but this just blew my fuse!
Now I am CONVINCED that a LOT of japanese authors lack every bit of imagination.
You can draw brilliantly all you want but if the story is just a huge ripoff of "Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?" and several other isekais than just stop drawing and get another job!
It's copy&pasting like this guy is why today any korean and chinese manwhas/comics have a million times better story and originality.

@anon1001 I't doesn't matter what the source of this manga is. The author / writer plagiarized the whole story.
I know a lot of you agree with me that this shit needs to stop! Every second manga not just isekais are copy&paste and what's worse it's getting lower in story quality and originality.

Aggregator gang
The title/synopsis is whining about the MC's rotten job of alchemist when there's a maid on the cover that's clearly his subordinate? That's not even scratching the surface of bad jobs

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester
this manga is about alchemy that can do things, and that manga is about some stupid barrier thing which can seemingly do anything.

isekai is a genre, its a category of stories that follow fantasy-like writing and magic with the main character coming from another world.
there is no plagiarizing, it is literally the meaning of the genre itself.
people can mix it up, such as reverse-isekai, reincarnation isekai, and some other more.
there have been some attempts at making an isekai original, but they just come out as weird
since the genre itself just blew up the the past 5 years, there is gonna be some similarities to other mangas.

if we go by your logic(?) then all romance mangas should be the same, since the story idea of ALL romance animes is just the MC falling in love with the love interest.
wouldnt that make it where every author is just copying everyone elses romance manga work?

manhua and manga is different. different artstyles, and different stories. some people dont like manhuas, and some people dont like mangas.
dont even say alot of japanese authors lack imagination lol, you clearly havent read alot of mangas with different genres, and even manhuas. theres a lot of manhuas that share literally the same idea, but execute it differently, and the same applies to mangas.

also mangas are superior to manhuas lol

@konzolmester
I assume u oure just new to reading manga. If you read some more of this genre then you can clearly see that there are a lot of similarities between them. Another thing is you cannot copyright a whole genre so of course some stories will be similar. Now I didn't want to be rude but you were rude first. It is nearly impossible to have a completely original manga, especially in a very popular genre such as isekai so don't you dare say that any author/mangaka lack imagination you uncultured swine

@konzolmester
> why today any korean and chinese manwhas/comics have a million times better story and originality.
you must be trolling.
most chinese manhua is cultivation story fighting against random cocky rich man who is evil just because he is rich.
most korean manhwa is filled with soap-operaesque melodrama to prolong a watered-down unplanned main story.
Genre saturation is everywhere regardless of country of origin.
You're looking at the most saturated genre of this decade and complaining that you found two similar series?

there a translated LN for this? or can someone spoil me up the current LN novel?

Fed-Kun's army
@konzolmester

Please tell me your lying?

The majority of Mawha/Comics are LITERALLY the same. While yes, a large portion of manga is the same genre, at least they have some sort of difference. Meanwhile, Manwha literally follows the same thing. Loser MC gets beaten up or killed by some rich dude, learns cultivation, and everything just turns into shitty, terribly translated, one-sided fights that have no meaning whatsoever. Especially when it comes to the Chinese. They'd rather focus on quantity over quality, which is why they are able to shit out hundreds of chapters. Take, for example, "I was Trash" it is trash. The story follows the same plot, the same kind of antagonist, is basically a carbon copy of EVERY main character that comes from the Chinese, and the plot is horrible.

Meanwhile, this manga has a similar premise. Dude gets killed and reincarnated into another world and everyone thought they're weak as fuck but it turns out they're really strong. But after that, it goes down a completely different path. Instead of ancient magic, anime, and funny chuuni shit, this manga goes down skills, alchemy, etc.

Im not saying that EVERY Korean and Chinese manwha/comic is the literal spawn of satan. Take Solo Leveling, Second Coming of Gluttony, Reverse Swordsman, and Cheating Men Must Die. Those are all absolutely wonderful manwha/comics that come from China and Korea. The painful fact is that there is just more garbage than good due to their prioritization to make as many chapters as possible and disregard the quality of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread