Perfect Heroine Wants to Possess Me - Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
oh. This was supposed to be the card? I thought it was just a random effect or something 😂 magic trick gone wrong
image.png
Not me thinking it was a shard of glass from like a broken light or something??? Lmao

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the uploads lately!
I have a feeling we might see a reverse situation from before, now it's gonna be Wei Qingyu showing her own sincerity. Or maybe in a sickly state Ji Xiao will admit to being reincarnated...
I think technically this is transmigration not reincarnation. And I feel like Ji Xiao will be hiding that fact indefinitely. Ever since I started this comic I've been trying to think of a way for her to explain her personality change without revealing the entire truth. And I always seem to land on something like, "I had a nightmare that I had to endure all the torments I put you through, and it made me realize what an awful person I was being and made me want to change." Or something like that. Where its not a lie so much as an half truth, I guess.

I think technically this is transmigration not reincarnation. And I feel like Ji Xiao will be hiding that fact indefinitely. Ever since I started this comic I've been trying to think of a way for her to explain her personality change without revealing the entire truth. And I always seem to land on something like, "I had a nightmare that I had to endure all the torments I put you through, and it made me realize what an awful person I was being and made me want to change." Or something like that. Where its not a lie so much as an half truth, I guess.
Just keep on reading and you will know eventually. I read the novel and finished it so many times so i cannot comment anything about what you said if i say anything it will become a spoiler. :)

Dex-chan lover
A type of chair that you need to pull down so you can sit, and once you stand it will automatically go up and return to its original position. They are sitting in the sports field of their school.
Ohh yeah those but aren't they...idk thicker? Or is it the angle? Anyways thank you!

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely forgot ol girl got her glands torn out and thrown into a pool of sharks 💀

Gave herself the biggest flag by saying "I will definitely make it to the end with them intact". Not even a day later and her shit got popped like a broken air freshener, peach scent going everywhere 😭

Users who are viewing this thread