Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Peter Grill and Goblin Apocalypse

Dex-chan lover
okay, we all predicted Peter would get a human looking gob girl but we didnt think thered be 3 of them! Most likely only 1 will stay with him tho

Double-page supporter
@Cyoto:

He would say: "They must all be killed."
And to the guild and other fighters: "If you know the disaster would come why have you not layed out traps everywhere around the villages?"

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I feel like this whole scenario is a genderflipped Goblin Slayer joke, and that panel near the end was definitely a Jojo's reference.

God, I love reading a series that takes its piss by the gallon and doesn't take itself seriously.

And I am calling it now - once Peter gets married, his entire harem is just going to drag his wife aside and say "we can give you a day of the week".

Aggregator gang
Correct me if ai’m wrong, but he gonna fuck those elite goblins right ?

Dex-chan lover
@Talh
That village had palisade walls and stone towers
They were prepared

As if a few traps would stop a horde

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge
have you forgotten that Peter has two ogre girls? so there is a good chance more than one goblin girl stays with him

Double-page supporter
@jonsmth
You clearly never read Goblin Slayer.
For Goblin Slayer preparing traps includes turning the whole plains and forrests around the village into a minefield of traps and obstacles against goblins if he knows that a flood of goblins comes.
So in his eyes they did not prepare at all.

Users who are viewing this thread