Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

Dex-chan lover
Ch 4, pg 7:
"Great Worm Goblin. Born from a forbidden love of a goblin and a sandworm..."
^ footage needed

Also, this outrageous filth can be redeemed only by the revelation that poor, sweet, innocent Luvelia (c'mon, that name alone!) has since day one been getting railed silly by every stray cock in town. Still without ever figuring out what sex actually is, of course:
"Goodness, Mr. Orc! Your people have such strange greeting customs! [blushes, spreads] But I can't say that I hate it..."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dam, 10 months since a chapter was translated. wonder why it was dropped.

Dex-chan lover
This is a very ‘you either love it or hate it’ kind of trash. for me, its the kind of raunchy trash you might want to laugh out loud to.

T
Son of a bitch. Now i can only see this being screwed by that "official" translators. ahh g
There's more chapters on other manga sites, mangadex just doesn't upload officially licensed manga because of copyright.

This is a warning for you who still wants to read this. Additionally, this is a reverse NTR series.

This series is tagged as ero. However, you may be able to see characters who doesn't have clothes on, but you will never see the seggs here as it's always omitted and skipped. If you think you can read something like that here, you're out of luck.

It's the same as the anime, it will never be.

Users who are viewing this thread