Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

This series would be overall much better if Peter's fiance found him out and left him after the first chapter as that would make this manga a borderline hentai which can be enjoyed like to love ru. But instead we are stuck with a protagonist who doesn't feel bad for constantly cheating on his fiance and that we should feel sorry for thinking with his dick

Dex-chan lover
I hope somebody makes a Doijin where a bbm rapes the 'Heroine' and while ashamed of being defiled then discovers the Idiot having Xsome with his 'Harem' then goes back to the bbm for more sex.

Its very bad I want to have a ntr doujin made out of itm

Double-page supporter
I already drop this manga long ago(when he mate with goblin).
I am amused manga lime this getting an anime smh. Seeing this still get translated make me curious again, does mc already changed but nah, the strongest human in the world but cant even hold his urge, does he really love his fiance? Forced circumstances always happen to make mc bang new girl, cant he run or slap the reality to the thot, he already engaged better dead rather than betraying his fiancee. This happen because weak a ss mentality afraid to tell the truth and facing fiance father wrath(why??)

@Mizerie
Nobody would care, the "heroine" is the worst girl anyway, she is dumb, don't even know about sex or how to make babies, by being defilled by an ugly fat bastard she would only seal her fate as worthless, while the other girls all know very well what they want and would enjoy their harem orgy with the hero.

@DoctorDuckling
The harem being forced on the protagonist is on purpouse since the plot is about getting the seeds of the strongest man from that world. It still make more sense than those harem where the girls are all around a whimp.

Dex-chan lover
@DoctorDuckling

that's...that's like the whole point, yeah. it's a forced harem, comedy routine.

i mean it's a far better explanation than literally every other isekai manga that expects you to believe that every immensely beautiful woman on earth is going to fall in love with an extremely awkward weird loser dude from highschool.

this guy fu*ks unprotected every other episode and yet still not 1 child. I am starting to think he is impotent.

Ok, real talk. How come there is no wide spread of r.34 "content" of this manga? It gets to being an ecchi at worst....

Group Leader
@pkmnsct010 what do you mean ? of course he is wearing the best protection in the entire universe when he doing the sex.... it's PLOT ARMOR 😂

Dex-chan lover
His fiancé is going to end up being so sheltered that she's gonna snap and be into the idea of sharing him with multiple girls isn't she? Also, really hope his sister doesn't adopt goblin girl's interpretation of "family" lol.

@Skyknight2003 Sister clearly plays a similar role to the fiancé's father. She is here to disturb Peter's life except that she is able to end his life, unlike yandere daddy.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens if you use it too much. It gets dysfunctional.

d3b8f3e25d.png

can't believe it ended

Users who are viewing this thread