Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

Dex-chan lover
Decent comedy, a bit too repetitive. This is one of those mangas that you want to see the ending more than the story. It’s a good read but a bit too much for me.

Double-page supporter
Anybody else notice that it was implied he slept with the elf after the bracelet incident, and his attitude seems to be he just doesn't give a fuck anymore about being pure to the (admittedly forgettable "main FC"). It's just rather funny to me.

At a glance this kinda a shallow story. But actually this story much more than met the eyes. It's a archetypical:
1. Peter is an Alpha male, the tip of the top 10% in the hierarchy. All kind females ranged from 0-10 pursuing him.
2. Luvelia is a perfect but naive, an goddess figure, that all men pursuing.
3. Luvelia's father, love his daughter too much to the point of unhealthy relationship. Too much sheltering his daughter. And it's became an incestual daughter complex a.k.a lust (eros) than parental love (storge - greek). His best bet was marry off her daughter to the strongest man in the continent, but instead he plan to keep her as an old maiden.
4. Later you will met Spartacus, a man that aimed too high, but in the end settled with the girl in his level and the appropriate one. This actually what Peter should also do from the start.
A really good archetype settings in my opinion, the rest of the story are just repeated shenanigansshenanigans and antics.

Dex-chan lover
That last line...
dcfec3u-d7dbb410-93af-4c0e-b9bc-aaa5769c620b.gif

How are none of these women pregnant yet? I bet when vegan cast that spell on him the first time they met she accidentally sterilized him.

I believe there could be several explanations for why none of the girls are not visible pregnant.
1 - No time is specified through arcs, but probably only a few days passed since all this started.
2 - It is possible that different species have longer gestation periods.
3 - Maybe it can take several attempts for female from other species to get pregnant.
4 - We have not met yet a single hybrid between human and other specie, so maybe it is not possible for them to breed.
5 - The author just have no intention to make them pregnant for the sake of comedy plot.
Regardless of the reason, he being sterile make no sense, since an infertile man have much lower sexual desire, but this man here, he is so sexually active that he cannot even control himself in front of a pussies.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Peter. When he genuinely tried to do something good, it didn't went how he expected.

My armor is contempt.
My shield is disgust.
My sword is hatred.
In the Emperor's name, let none survive!

Because violence is the Emperor's love, and these sisters are blessed of Him.

Users who are viewing this thread