Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

Dex-chan lover
I'm here waiting for Peter to wake up and realize that Gobuko is clearly the best girl and run off with her.

Dex-chan lover
@SemiNoodle It's been a while since I read the earlier chapters, but wasn't Piglette trying to get in his pants as a social climbing/political power play? I have this nagging memory that her motives aren't entirely pure.

Gobuko, on the other hand, is pretty much the only girl in the harem who actually just wants Peter because she loves him and not for some ulterior motive. Orc and Elf girls want his seed to strengthen their tribe/family lines. Mithlim wants him to support her so she can just be lazy and not have to work. Luvelia loves him too, but she's not really "part" of the harem. More like... adjacent to it?

Also she's adorable and has abs, so that's a plus.

@Darkshade13 I wasn't even considering such themes, my motives are purely shallow. I like Gobuko because as you said she is "banging hot" (dem abs yo) and has a great personality. I like Piglette cos she is "thicc", cute and apart from wanting to rule the orc world she is quite nice. Also they are drawn with darker skin and that ticks the box for my Gyaru preference. I also do kinda like the ogres as they are rather toned as well.

I do wonder if this will have a true harem ending? Will Luvellia find out about his antics? Will she forgive him? Will the harem get even bigger (big diddy elf is a new addition so perhaps even more are on the way? will we get to see gobuko in that amazing swimsuit again?

No wimps can get pussy. But they also let themselves be controlled by the pussy. It's called being whipped.

Dex-chan lover
The first few chapters had me feeling sad about his relationship with his fiance, but once I forgot about her this was actually pretty damn hilarious.

Now with the most recent chapter finally showing that Peter actively makes excuses for all the hot sex he has, I have no complaints. Let this cheater burn in hell, unrepentant man that he is.

Dex-chan lover
Dear God can Peter's life get even worse? First all those girls want to use him as essentially a glorified sperm donor and now this ridiculous hangover. It's like somebody hates him up there.

@assman162
Words are everything. This is the first time in the entire series he's making such blatant excuses. I can now feel no shame for him now, and see his karma suffer.

Fed-Kun's army
Peter is fine because if in the end everything goes to shit and he loses his fiance you know he will take up the offer that Lisa gave him but after the post-heart break phase.

Ok ok men, Place your bets on what he's going to fuck next, I'm hoping it's going to be a slime after this arc

Users who are viewing this thread