Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

Dex-chan lover
This Peter is a wimp for obeying the flat elf bitch. Just fkin kill her before she finishes the curse. For what reason is he considered the strongest? Just for show?

Also wimpy because he gets intimidated by his fiance and her dad. The dude should just openly do a harem...

I'm out of this crap manga... (only hentai scenes may be worth it, but not for the plot)

This is pure creation of a pervert. Also, this fkin Peter guy who almost gets wimpy all the time, can't even face his engaged partner dad like what a "strongest man in the world" should. Should've had that determination since he has that champion title, but can't even stop the urge to led a harem life like a maniac. Sorry to said it like that, but i feel wronged inside if not.
Apart from the story bs, the art looks great. I came to read this becase the fantasy and ogre at the cover.

dropped.

Oneshot was okay because dude was single there. Giving him a fiancee was not only unnecessary but also highly enraging. Drops down any worth as a man the MC might have had, plus makes him pathetic for not being able to stand against the harlots.
I'm usually all for NTR but this is handled so poorly that it's sad.

This author needs to work on his artwork more. It was the first time I saw such charmless female characters. Where did all the curves go? @@

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me why is this serialized in a magazine that doesn't even allow for showing nipples?

@Isekaijin the fiancee has to be there because otherwise there'd be absolutely no reason for him to resist their advances which the setup for almost all the jokes.

Double-page supporter
Why grill? bear grylls? MC's name is entirely random. Like, too random for a manga protagonist.

Contributor
>one man and his futile struggle against semen demons
fucking lmao

Contributor
@Isekaijin,

I have to disagree with you entirely. I can't stand NTR, but this is actually pretty good. There's no excessive drama, and it's not like they even show any of his relationship with his "fiance" to begin with. As @BCS said, she's simply a plot device to set up the comedic situation he finds himself in.

Besides, it's naive to claim the worth of the strongest man a fantasy world is zero simply because he's being blackmailed into sexual relations with someone other than his (supposed) fiance.

Dex-chan lover
The prototype for this series was so damn good, how could it turn to garbage so fast?

Users who are viewing this thread