Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

Double-page supporter
Finally another proper pair of boobs, the MC is still an idiot though.

Dex-chan lover
I think I have to say this....pancetta means bacon in italian...

Dex-chan lover
But at the very least she doesn't look aggressive, so he might be able to resist her

I get that it would create a messy political situation, but why doesn't he just kill a couple of the girls trying to fuck him and run away with Luvelia? No one would try to go near him after that and he could be with the one he actually cares about.

Contributor
Btw, Pancetta is an italian word, it mean bacon, lol. Surely the author seems to like italian cousin. :D

Group Leader
This is actually really funny. I thought it would be some kind of lame ecchi trash but it’s completely wicked and completely unpretentious.

Double-page supporter
Wouldn't Peter look hideous to an orc? Even if she's ugly for other orcs, that doesn't mean her preferences differ from the rest of her race.

Ah yes, the strongest man in the world, and he gets pushed around by everyone lol

Group Leader
I mean, yeah, he's obviously trash. At the same time, his plight's somewhat relatable. At least he has the (both literal and figurative) balls to commit extramarital relations...

Ah yes, the strongest man in the world, and he gets pushed around by everyone lol

Glad to see I saw this. Now I don't have to read it to be disappointed lol

Users who are viewing this thread