Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

Aggregator gang
@sarshi: I think it's gonna be the opposite. I think she'll also agree that the girls are just after his sperm and not him and it doesn't qualify as cheating, even supporting the women to have strong children too. Or maybe she believes in the concept that the strongest man is entitled to have a few women on the side. Like @Mathias said: Her purity is on a whole different level. Wouldn't be surprised if everything he's been stressing about was for nothing.

i feel like this chapter has made the author's intent clear. he's going to create scenarios where suitors appear and the girls will drop out one by one

Dex-chan lover
while it is a funny series, mc can be rather unnerving. True, the circumstances were against him but his decisions led him to this point. He's a beta that let a bunch of these girls push him around despite having a woman he claims he loves. All he does is complain and let them do as they please. But hey, at least it's entertaining for us.

But ye, sarshi brings up a point I was thinking about while binge reading. It would be such a funny twist if it turns out she's just a slut herself. Like, overprotective father pushed her to be secretly rebellious and have a lot of sexual partners but she puts on an act in front of mc. Would be quite something. Regardless, it wouldn't justify his behavior since he just complains about trying to stay faithful but at least with that knowledge he could fuck all the girls freely.

I'll be real with y'all after
getting rid of the Elf's curse
I'd have made it so she would be found in the river in a few pieces.

Dex-chan lover
See, i knew people thinking the same thing as me 😂
she's a thot too, just like MC, author trying to troll us for sure 🤣
if MC is thot, she's THOTimus prime 😂

Dex-chan lover
And thus Peter did a good deed. Even if it was accidental. But seriously female goblins raping men. How would Goblin Slayer react to this crazy si...oh yeah. Nevermind.

This manga is really dumb, yet interesting at the same time. I'm looking forward to see where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
I've just started reading this but it makes me wonder how this is an Isekai

One of the few times I'm rooting for the guy to get ntrd would be sweet if another guy gets his main love interest or a stronger guy comes along and takes his harem.

Gets bonus points for goblin-rape trope. Goblin rapists here are all females.

Though makes you think: if goblins rape women it's drama, but when they rape men - it's comedy. We live in society. Bottom text.

Reverse-goblin role ?😂 Btw did that goblin leader assaulted (sexually)* Peter in past? That page mentioned*

Dex-chan lover
The final page feels like looking at the Pillar Men for some reason.

Normally for NTR the person is either wanting to cheat or forced by rape, he gets half forced with a little comedy. So yes it's NTR, weird NTR.

Aggregator gang
No, it's consensual. He's just weak-willed in his convictions and he knows it. Still NTR, though, just...pseudo-NTR I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread