Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

Trash trash trash. Dude is a faggot who can't keep his desires. Knowing they might actually get pregnant he keeps on cheating, what a cunt. If the ending is literally harem ill be really really disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
So is the father aware of the thing about the tournament and is using it to break the two of them up? If so, that's genius.

@Chromoz A few things. The term "faggot" doesn't apply here. Its also offensive depending on who you talk to. If you're going to be offensive then at least use the proper terminology for what you're offended with.

Your comment leads me to believe you read enough chapters to see how this story goes. Why did you keep reading when chapter 1 alone tells you that hes going to keep cheating? I'll also take what Phil777 said in that its fantasy. Why are you so butthurt? Are you the type of guy who goes to NTR hentai then complain the MC is getting cucked? You're coming off like that guy right now and those guys are very sad people. Normally the type to get cucked in an NTR scenario.

Good day to you sir. May you learn to not be so upset over what you read or at the very least learn to find something else. I will continue to read the hilarious adventures of Peter Grill.

Supporter
So if you call it trash (i can understand why) what should we call everything that it worst than that
i mean i had the choice betwen this and another generic isekai i read this without thinking
It's dumb but at least it don't take you for somebody stupid, the author know what hes target audience is and give them it with nothing else
I can't call it good but i can't call it trash for the simple reason, i did read so many manga that actually insulte the intelligence of the reader and that is the trash of the manga

Edit : exemple : a author that try to tell you the mc is a genius when you can obliviously see all the MC doing are stupid and the author try so fucking hard to tell you how a genius his mc is
i did read something like that not to long ago but totaly forget the name or the tag

Ps sorry for the bad English i do try but i still shit

reu

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero A faggot is a buddle of sticks. The term's original meaning is that of someone with weak will or loose morals, someone with no core that will come undone at the least of adversities - At least that's the way grandma used it
So yeah... mc a f♥g even though he a chad

Dex-chan lover
From bad to worse and more. That's how you can call Peter's situation.

the author seem to have more talent in doing shonen kind of manga which baffle me why did he chose harem genre it isn't even hentai since there is no sex scene just the aftermath
it really could work better as comedy adventure than a cheating gag manga
also the girls aren't sexy but merely cute in a platonic sense not someone you would want to bang

@BraveHeartedHero I didn't say the story was trash but rather the comedic part of cheating I guess. Story is actually interesting but the guy just seems to piss me off. Read the first parts and skimmed a little and it is actually good but again can't pass the "part of the nature of man" comedic part.

@Chromoz I find it funny since its making fun of that nature of man thing. I personally would of dumped the girl eventually because I find the purity more unbelievable than him cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread