Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

this manga went past stupid and retarded, into the realm of entertaining

@Siranoid He is supposed to come from an other world... never said in the story again after the first chapter. He even says that he was childish in his youth, but with memory's of his past life, it's quite weird.

> Guy gets constantly pressured, blackmailed, & manipulated into sex, with one particular case including "his dick will explode if he doesn't do it".
> Guy is the scumbag for not being able to properly deal with the sexual & emotional abuse he is constantly being subjected to.

The absolute height of BS. I'm only still reading in the faint hope of seeing the Oni & Elf eventually getting their just desserts.

Peter Grill was the worst segment of Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru. Wish they serialized the Dullahan instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Here is the resume:

The strongest man in universe and his royal fiance, with man getting raped by thousand monster girl from various tribe over and over and over. THE END

Currently finished 22/?. Will avoid spoilers. TL;DR: 7/10 Because I'm weak to harems and big tiddy monster girls.

This is really enjoyable as long as you read it as a comedy about a really stupid, strong dude. The female love-interest is defined early as being "unrealistically perfect," and the male MC is basically raped every chapter. Without a doubt the story as it is would be better without the fiance, especially considering there is zero effort in building up their relationship to the readers. As usual, the MC is incapable of functional human communication with his love interest, and said love interest is just there to cause him constant suffering and strife. There's almost zero plot movement, with the main characters somehow losing what little depth they had as it goes on.

That being said, the writers seem to understand their flaws in characterization it and even play into it regularly for comedic effect. It works in that it makes it very amusing, but there's still very little in the way of investment from the reader. You probably don't need to read it in order even, I'm pretty confident that if chapter 100 came out tomorrow I could read it and know what's happening with very few problems.

Why aren't the girls pregnant if he keeps fucking them? Why does he keep fucking them if he's afraid of getting caught?

Users who are viewing this thread