PIGPEN - Ch. 36

Omg! I think I understand. We're inside his mind after the boat accident, maybe a coma. He's seeing the pigpen family through his own twisted mind.

Contributor
I don't know what the hell is going on. Just when it seems like there's a realistic explanation to all this, it's thrown out of the window.

Fed-Kun's army
Called it that him and the boy are the same! I think!

I feel like these are old memories? Either he actually met that family irl or it’s some kinda dream. I dunno

Oh, I bet the way to permanently kill the family is to kill them the “proper” way. He most likely killed the family in his flashback which mirror the current family, so to kill the current family, he has to do so in the same way he killed the original family.

Lux

Power Uploader
I still hope there is no supernatural stuff and this is all real, no dream inside coma either. But it's getting more and more likely for every chapter.

His name is Song JinHyeok and the kid who appeared as a ghost was called Jinu by the other guy in previous chapter. But in the past flashback the names are switched. As a kid JinHyeok had the appearance of the ghost kid while the kid with pig mask was called Jinu.

I wonder why the author is hiding that kid's face with a pig mask. What if that's the main character's real identity?

I agree with Lux, If it has some supernatural element, The author should've made it clear, Right now It felt like "vague ghost stuff" and not hallucination of an insane person.

Feels like he's in some kind of CBT, either using VR or deep sleep. Or I'm completely wrong. LOL. Will have to wait and see.

This started with a realistic atmosphere but the dead keep coming back seemingly for no reason, I have no idea what's going on and these scenes that seem taken from a bad trip do not help to explain anything. With each new chapter a supernatural twist in the story seems more likely, but I still hope there is a more interesting explanation behind it all.

So in the end everything goes because this is something like purgatory, or in his head or some shit like that... Ugh

Dex-chan lover
I stg if this entire story ends up like "it was all a dream" I will be so disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread