Playing one or two games for 10 years. Share yours.

Dex-chan lover
For me, the games that I kept replaying for many years:
1. The Last Remnant
2. Resident Evil 4 (2005)
3. Fallout 3
4. Mafia 2
5. Saint Row 2
6. GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City
7. Tomb Raider (2013)
8. Splinter Cell: Conviction
9. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
10. Obscure II (2007)
Want to try that Saints Row 2. I got downloaded soundtracks of it.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody remember that flight simulation game inside MS Excel 95? Was anyone able to extract that?

Group Leader
i have replayed Animal Crossing: New Leaf countless times. i know that game like the back of my hand, and i rememeber every detail of the highs and lows of the ACNL fandom at launch

Dex-chan lover
Shadowverse: Champion's Battle.

yet to actually clear it, but I close to have a bunch of things unlocked... ...now if only they could announce the sequel...

Dex-chan lover
osu
Nothing even comes close, I played until a pretty high level and stopped around 2019-2020. I must have clocked a few dozen thousand hours into that thing.
Either Ironman or Storm infinite juggle combo with iceman assist really is SUPER WICKED, but it took me a lot of practice to execute. The 3rd party is either Dr. Doom or Magneto, because Magneto is another infinite juggle combo while Doctor Doom is for those who try to avoid the combo - e.g. staying in the edge of the screen.

I stuck with my playstyle though - Venom + Tron Bonne assist. 3rd party is Megaman for "Life UP!", LOL. I for some reason find Venom very versatile, only if not for his mid HP, which is a contrast to his big body.

Ryu became super weak in this game. Dan is even BETTER than Ryu, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
I play escape from tarkov even though the playerbase is a bunch of brain damaged chuds that have zero idea how to make the game better....

Half-Life and Half-Life 2 and their descendants like Black Mesa.
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R games.
Fallout 3, NV, 4.
Bioshock games
Portal/Portal 2
L4D/L4D2
The Elder Scrolls - Morrowind, Oblivion, Oldrim (Original Skyrim +DLC)

Not 10 years for me, yet, but I imagine I will be playing 7 Days to Die at least that long since I have 7K+ hours logged in it already. The Fallout games are getting played again because the TV show is about to drop.

Last edited:
Started playing dota 2 in 2014 (well technically first match was beta but I didn't like it), still play a match here and there and also watch most tournaments.

Started a new modded skyrim playthrough a couple months ago.

Does csgo -> cs2 count?

Dex-chan lover
Started playing dota 2 in 2014 (well technically first match was beta but I didn't like it), still play a match here and there and also watch most tournaments.

Started a new modded skyrim playthrough a couple months ago.

Does csgo -> cs2 count?
Logically sequel games are still part of their franchise, as they preserve parts of the game experience.

MVC - MVC2 - MVC3 - MVC Ultimate looks the same to me.

Users who are viewing this thread