Please Behave, My Wife - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Boyfriend Privileges

Dex-chan lover
10 chapter in, and i think story is failed at fulfills that premiere: what if of "my wife from thousand years ago" but the table turn ? What if the FMC is now the know it all while MMC is played like a damn fiddle.
But this don't really pull this off the same as that chapter

First of all, there are no table to turn. Why we seing it in MMC perspective ? should be FMC. now everything we learn about them, we just learn it for the first time just as MMC. and somehow FMC is the one more in the dark, we wonder did something happen to MMC ? he die ? how he die ?
we don't know both of them. make it feel more like typical "lucky bastard" manga where MC just somehow get a girl who so into him out of nowhere.
We also don't even get the "who is this girl, why she know that" instead we just have some little "why she know ? Yeah must be coincident" every now and then
This maybe should really be just an alt universe of "my wife from thousand years ago", but still can be as stand alone without reading "my wife from thousand years ago". Like Different design and name, but their character personally, parent, friend, relationship, job, is same
As a stand alone, this have lot of repetitive event unlike "my wife from thousand years ago", every chapter feel like fresh

Last edited:

Nei

Dex-chan lover
10 chapter in, and i think story is failed at fulfills that premiere: what if of "my wife from thousand years ago" but the table turn ? What if the FMC is now the know it all while MMC is played like a damn fiddle.
But this don't really pull this off the same as that chapter

First of all, there are no table to turn. Why we seing it in MMC perspective ? should be FMC. now everything we learn about them, we just learn it for the first time just as MMC. and somehow FMC is the one more in the dark, we wonder did something happen to MMC ? he die ? how he die ?
we don't know both of them. make it feel more like typical "lucky bastard" manga where MC just somehow get a girl who so into him out of nowhere.
We also don't even get the "who is this girl, why she know that" instead we just have some little "why she know ? Yeah must be coincident" every now and then
This maybe should really be just an alt universe of "my wife from thousand years ago", but still can be as stand alone without reading "my wife from thousand years ago". Like Different design and name, but their character personally, parent, friend, relationship, job, is same
As a stand alone, this have lot of repetitive event unlike "my wife from thousand years ago", every chapter feel like fresh
Wait what? If I'm not mistaken from the description, isn't this just a story about a wife going back on time and living her romantic life again with her husband from the beginning? It feels way more interesting to see the reactions from the MC instead of the FMC, since we as the audience are also clueless to her future schemes, we can be equally as surprised when she pulls out tricks that she learns in the future in the present...

But I'm starting now the "My wife from a thousand years ago" so maybe I'll get your point once I'm up to date.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? If I'm not mistaken from the description, isn't this just a story about a wife going back on time and living her romantic life again with her husband from the beginning? It feels way more interesting to see the reactions from the MC instead of the FMC, since we as the audience are also clueless to her future schemes, we can be equally as surprised when she pulls out tricks that she learns in the future in the present...

But I'm starting now the "My wife from a thousand years ago" so maybe I'll get your point once I'm up to date.
This is a stand alone story. but the premiere of it is author think "Hey, what if Jang He get time travel again, before they met so now MC is the one clueless knowing nothing". that why there is this chapter, which could say it is this story prototype: https://mangadex.org/chapter/90a5c925-257f-4238-b51e-3998b52029a3
and the story about "a wife re-experience her like with her husband", not "i am just normal guy but i met this 123456th waifu 101 mysterious girl for the first time and she really into me", right ?

Dex-chan lover
that why there is this chapter, which could say it is this story prototype
It's not a prototype tho, there's absolutely no relation, that chapter is just a pv to make the readers interested in this manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread