Please Behave, My Wife - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Who Knows, Might Be A Potential Client

Dex-chan lover
Angy fox is adorable :meguu:

KqJsYw2.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Also... it's actually fitting to see her stressed and worried about how to go about it.

Since the start we only saw her teasing and "attacking" him all the time. But after seeing her past tragedy, it makes MORE sense that behind all that she's actually worried and trying to make the perfect impression, make the correct choices and the like.

Even if just for a bit, seeing her side of things makes the story more complete, so to speak.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
It's fking over finally! Ngl kudos to the taxi driver.
Lol it's amazing when you realize our ML was stalked for years following this but never realized it.

This got so much better with the backstory. I don't care what anyone says the 5 parts are justifiable
If I had a chance of not reading or shortening it I would but yeah it added so much weight and realism to her actions and feelings.
It also shows another side of her we only had two hints on, the super anxious and hopeless side that you'd never expect with her confident and teasing behaviours.

Dex-chan lover
Best boy opened his heart at just the right moment...

Sounds like she had a lot of emotional baggage to push her way through before she became the cool teasing heroine we knew from chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread