Please Break My Heart! - Oneshot

Contributor
"Love at first sight is nothing more than lust. It's disgusting, right?"
Absolutely savage. Annihilated, even. And she actually has a point.
Those words were so powerful even her (tentative) girlfriend who happened to be eavesdropping was also destroyed by it.

So in the end her "love" is requited, but not in the way she secretly hoped. :notlikethis:

She fell for a crazy girl with a toxic mindset who wants to see her sink lower and go crazy even more. I guess this is even more of a condemnation of "love at first sight" because red flags do get missed like this. Hikaru gives off that "helpless butterfly caught in a spider's web" feeling at the end there.

But if Hikaru keeps failing even more, she'll just get kicked out of the school. If that happens I wonder if she'll actually be free from Kairi? Or will they keep meeting outside of school? Things to think about if this actually gets continued.

Dex-chan lover
"Fall lower and lower"
Oi, that isn't funny or romantic. The only way makes it barely acceptable is you're way better than her and be able to support her all her life. Otherwise you're just ruining a girl's future for no reason at all. Which by all the tidbits in the chapter, the blonde is just your average JK.

Group Leader
For anyone wondering why the font for "break" in the title looks different, it's because the title was originally translated into English as "Please Bloke My Heart". Not quite sure what method/MTL the author used to get to that result, but it's amusing nonetheless.
I think the original intention is "Please broke my heart." It's just a common Japanese->English mistake, since ロ sound could be "ro" or "lo", so if the author isn't familiar with the word in English they would have made the mistake.

I've already reported this in the questionnaire. Maybe they will fix this if they ever upload this to Ichijin-Plus.

Dex-chan lover
There is a “To be continued” on the last page. It feels like the beginning of a fucked up series. I want moar

Dex-chan lover
I wish this manga continued as it has a good story to go off on and it has a lot of ending routes it could've taken! I just feel like there was so much potential. It would probably be a short run but I would've liked to see how the author would progress and end the story :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Poor Hikaru, doomed to have steamy hot gex with a pretty Yandere! :meguusmug:
... ...
... ... ...
(Important note: do not seek steamy hot gex with abusive partners. Find the right someone for you to have steamy hot gex:
Someone who will be happy to roleplay an abusive Yandere.) :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl walked into the red flags to end all red flags. Hope the gex is worth it.

Dex-chan lover
This has potential to be serialized
UwU Hope my wish will come true
Kairi teasing Hikaru while also helping her to repair her grade

Users who are viewing this thread