Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 61 - Safe Travels, Evie

Dex-chan lover
hell yeah, I love it when I'm correct. I honestly don't know where this will take us, but I can't wait for all of the stuff. Like if elsa and yvonne will enter a relationship quicker. How the villainous system will react to the whole time changing shenanigans.

This chapter also kinda explains why there is no future Elsa. Honestly I can't wait for next week!

Dex-chan lover
Can't say it come to a real surprise. But my question is,if she is from the future herself, why didn't she go back herself in the past to solve that problem ? And how far did she send Yvonne in the past ? And what exactly she is suposs to do ?

Dex-chan lover
Now I wonder, If she's just an NPC (I mean, she's not a "player" from another world, like Evie), then how does she know so much, and how was she able to disable the system? I don't think magic can really do anything to it, 'cause it's not tangible to anyone except Evie.

Dex-chan lover
My my, what a surprise... not.
Now the interesting thing is that the witch is obviously Elsa from the future, but what will happen to present Elvie? As the past is already set for what happened between Elsa and Elvie, present Elvie will likely not interact with past Elsa, but will she simply come back to this moment after whatever she did in the past and be like "oh hey Elsa, I know I look older than when you saw me earlier today, but that's totally normal, don't worry"?

Dex-chan lover
Time for some time travel shenanigans. Honestly, did not think we were going to be heading in that direction.

Double-page supporter
not really surprised by the reveal but its nice to see how she looks and she looks so nice

Users who are viewing this thread