Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 87 - Welcome Back, Evie

Double-page supporter
Can she not see under the hood or is she just really short sighted?
To be fair, the self-entitled "Witch" is capable of Time Travel and Time Stop, for sure a Face Concealment spell could've been cast on her hood.

Double-page supporter
Wait, I just realized a potential plot hole. Eve didn't have memories from the time as a kid because her future self and past self swapped thus those memories didn't exist, but in the place she should have had memories of a two months with some random lady but actually doesn't have any memories from then.
Well, to be fair, she could've erased such memories from Evie as a kid, as in, when the returnal magic from time travel is about to revert the mind change is detected, the memory erasing spell is trigged, erasing Evie as a kid memories right before adult Evi mind returns to her body.

That is my theory at least, that or she just completely forgot about it.

I now feel the pain of countless others. :meguuusad:

I never really been in manga, manhua, the likes. Never into reading in general, to be quite honest.
I'm hooked now. This newly knighted Yuri Knight salutes you. Thank you for the translation, now I am off to wait for the next continuation. Good day sirs and madams.

Fed-Kun's army
"I remember the promise."
Which timelines are these? Don't put my ass through this after experiencing Reverse Collapse Bakery ch. 5, bro.

I just re-read the chapter 13-14 during Elsa's flashback when they first became deskmate, and it doesn't seem like to me that she actually know Evie from the past considering her thoughts of Evie is literally "This young lady is no difference from the rest of them, she's just a noble who bullying me for fun", unless I completely missed something else, please tell me.
I agree, hope they didn't forget about it otherwise I'd think as if the story was rewritten by authors at some point. So I'm thinking only this one thing where Elsa had already treated 'that' Evie as a different person and not as the same one from her childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread