Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 61 - Safe Travels, Evie

Fed-Kun's army
So she's basically saying if you don't fuck things up everything should be the same except for the monsters being gone
This is also what I took away from it, and if that's the case I feel like it solves a lot of problems that time travel would have otherwise caused (namely reversing/undoing relationship progress). Really enjoying the author taking risky ideas like time travel and the love potion, and adjusting them so they don't ruin anything that's already happened.

Mysterious person being future Elsa was 100% expected but I definitely would've been annoyed if they never officially confirmed it, so glad to see it confirmed. Really want to know where she learned how to time travel or mess with the villainess system, would be neat if we got to see at least some of what she went through before she went back in time. Her hair length is notably longer than current Elsa's, so there should be a good period of time she would've had to spend without Evie, presumably finding a way to save her or something.

Also, now that it's confirmed that she's Elsa but from the future, what's going to happen with her? Is she just going to be stuck as a sort of spectator, without an Evie of her own to love, or maybe just disappear entirely, or go back to her own future? Can't really think of an outcome for future Elsa that isn't sad, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
My dumb ass. I didn't read the comments for this till this chapter and have the predictive capabilities of a mule.
Would be hilarious though if it turns out it was actually her sister or something, making all of us that were so sure of this look like fools.

Dex-chan lover
this is not the last time you will see future elsa folks, she will appear again
you cant help but pity her tough

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well I mean there's only one end game and that is her with the lady over here 😏

Dex-chan lover
this is not the last time you will see future elsa folks, she will appear again
you cant help but pity her tough
Juices!... wait you read the chinese novel ? Or you mean the English one ?

Dex-chan lover
she sees how the witch is holding her , and still asks who might be the witch ?...

Dex-chan lover
This is also what I took away from it, and if that's the case I feel like it solves a lot of problems that time travel would have otherwise caused (namely reversing/undoing relationship progress). Really enjoying the author taking risky ideas like time travel and the love potion, and adjusting them so they don't ruin anything that's already happened.

Mysterious person being future Elsa was 100% expected but I definitely would've been annoyed if they never officially confirmed it, so glad to see it confirmed. Really want to know where she learned how to time travel or mess with the villainess system, would be neat if we got to see at least some of what she went through before she went back in time. Her hair length is notably longer than current Elsa's, so there should be a good period of time she would've had to spend without Evie, presumably finding a way to save her or something.

Also, now that it's confirmed that she's Elsa but from the future, what's going to happen with her? Is she just going to be stuck as a sort of spectator, without an Evie of her own to love, or maybe just disappear entirely, or go back to her own future? Can't really think of an outcome for future Elsa that isn't sad, honestly.
well what else can you think of other than sad outcomes to future elsa because sometimes those future people don't have a future to go to since they are from an alternate future that no longer exists and most times they just disappear after completing the mission.

Can't say it come to a real surprise. But my question is,if she is from the future herself, why didn't she go back herself in the past to solve that problem ? And how far did she send Yvonne in the past ? And what exactly she is suposs to do ?
I think if Elsa just time travels to the past, then Evie won't know that Elsa can time travel, and Evie might be instrumental in triggering her time travel abilities. Or it could be that Else is returned to her past self with her current memories, and therefore has to act differently, which Elsa by herself could not do.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, why didn't she like go back herself? She wanted the already in love Evie to go back instead of going to square one? Isn't she being a little selfish and this is like too much of a gamble and not to mention confusing. My tiny brain can't take this time traveling thingy cause lot of questions pop up my head

And goddamn it wasn't a surprise at all but adult Elsa is hot. Step—

OMG I TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING EVEN WITH HER HAIR COLOR I DIDNT KNEW IT WAS HER

Users who are viewing this thread