Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 83 - The Most Important Person

Dex-chan lover
Ohh had me worried that you guys got a dmca from the officiall english
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Group Leader
can Y’all stop making "OmG jUsT gOt HeRe FoR tHe PlAcEhOlDeR" posts, it hinders all the ones about the actual chapter and are just kinda annoying

Anyway it looks like this scolding might be why the Elsa we saw at the beginning was happy to be "bullied" by her, hence the title "please bully me, miss villainess"
Also it would mean that future Elsa who we saw disrupt the villainess system (or at the very least block it) found a way to do so on the curse so it might be the solution we'll see in the next chapters

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anyway it looks like this scolding might be why the Elsa we saw at the beginning was happy to be "bullied" by her, hence the title "please bully me, miss villainess"
Or... the curse is going to spread to Yvonne and manifest as the villainess system, and although Elsa may try to play dumb, she understands Yvonne's situation and knows that Yvonne bullying Elsa is the only way for Yvonne to avoid the worst effects of the curse.

Group Leader
Or... the curse is going to spread to Yvonne and manifest as the villainess system, and although Elsa may try to play dumb, she understands Yvonne's situation and knows that Yvonne bullying Elsa is the only way for Yvonne to avoid the worst effects of the curse.
I had theorized about that in the chapter we learnt about he curse and the reason it would target Elsa while making Yvonne out to be a "villainess(/sub-demon lord)"would be because Elsa is the "hero" who will defeat said curse/demon lord/whatever might be the origin of it

Users who are viewing this thread