Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 89 - It Falls On Me to End All This

Aggregator gang
Wait I dont understand this chapter 😅
So back when they were litle: Elsa took upon the Sage's / Evie's mom curse in her body...right?

And now she takes Olivia's curse also?

Please tell me lmao. I'm confused, its been so long.

Fed-Kun's army
And this in the month of pride? Feels homophobic.

I swear, if this ends in tears, if this doesn't end in a happy gay marriage, I'm going to be very depressed and cry.
Well we know that Elsa lives in seemingly every timeline. And it’s not the first time Elsa’s gone to the past. It seems as if she keeps failing and the next iteration keeps trying to set the record straight. Kinda reminds me of In Search of the Lost Future

First of all, I think this is the first time we see an actual fught scene like this.

Second, WHAT THE FUUUUU

Dex-chan lover
And this in the month of pride? Feels homophobic.

I swear, if this ends in tears, if this doesn't end in a happy gay marriage, I'm going to be very depressed and cry.
you need to chill down with the watering down of what actualy homophobic means, like what in blazing hell does this even mean? do you say the same when it rains? “the rain feels homophobic” same energy, i REALLY hate how watered down that has become

Dex-chan lover
one thing i can say for sure is...
this part doesnt exist in the WN :huh:

however, considering what happened next in the WN, i believe this just gonna mark the end of this season/arc

i still want to the see the /u/ pair of the loli teacher, please give me that author

Last edited:
Meanwhile Faye
Faye: "What da fuck are you all doing with MY power? I'm the Demon King you know? Hellooo?"
Give Faye her power back you weirdo!!!
But really though I feels like everyone forget about Faye. I'm sure Faye will be there and just take back her power while mocking how stupid humans are.

Dex-chan lover
Damn these bitches need ta stop tryna kill themselves an’ fuck already

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh...not to be a prick, but can someone remind me why Elsa it trying to shoulder everything by herself for a second time?
Tbh, I just wanna go back to the first chapters where Evie was just "bullying" Elsa and everything was simpler
For some reason I feel like this story so far peaked in the beginning before all this time travel or whatever happened…

Dex-chan lover
she won't die, her future self is alive after all. time to see what plot the author pulls out in the next chapter
Her future self?

But what If in the original time line Eve died because of the curse , because on the first time line she got her mother curse which is holding this demon girls power...

And how future Elsa is trying to protect Yvonne

Now their role is reversed

Actually I don't even know why it feels Iike I skipped some chapters.. I haven't read the ln since that time eve got together with elsa under the big tree 😅

Wait I dont understand this chapter 😅
So back when they were litle: Elsa took upon the Sage's / Evie's mom curse in her body...right?

And now she takes Olivia's curse also?

Please tell me lmao. I'm confused, its been so long.
She took half of the curse, the half that Evie's mom had. If she hadn't and Evie's mom died, that half of the curse was going to be inherited by Evie.

Users who are viewing this thread