Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 7 Ch. 96 - Come With Me to Meet My Parents!

Fed-Kun's army
I want to see evie's dad reaction when he know elsa is evie gf that would be funny

Dex-chan lover
If im not wrong remember, that maid is the only one who know Yvone future the in the last like? (I mean when MC back to the past and posses her smoll body)

Aggregator gang
I'm heavily dyslexic and am struggling a LOT with that letter font, anyone got a transcript or able to let me know what it says please? <3

Group Leader
I'm heavily dyslexic and am struggling a LOT with that letter font, anyone got a transcript or able to let me know what it says please? <3
Mother, Father, how fare you in the distant north?

Though we are separated by a thousand miles, I remain your daughter and our hearts beat as one. This letter carries good tidings. When I visit you both at the Northern Frontier, I will be bringing someone dear to my heart. This someone is my confidante and rock, and an inexhaustible source of support and encouragement. With exemplary character and a kind, gentle heart, there’s nothing that you could possibly not like.

Please take care of yourselves. I look forward to our familial reunion and hope that you have been well.

Aggregator gang
Mother, Father, how fare you in the distant north?

Though we are separated by a thousand miles, I remain your daughter and our hearts beat as one. This letter carries good tidings. When I visit you both at the Northern Frontier, I will be bringing someone dear to my heart. This someone is my confidante and rock, and an inexhaustible source of support and encouragement. With exemplary character and a kind, gentle heart, there’s nothing that you could possibly not like.

Please take care of yourselves. I look forward to our familial reunion and hope that you have been well.
Thank you so much, you're a real one.

Users who are viewing this thread