Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
are those plants not .... like 5 feet away from her. HOW TF SHE EVEN TOUCH THEM, no no I know the plot has to move but that's too much😪

Yes? Is this the bored corona kids manager? Yes? I would like to congratulate you on the fantastic job you and your team are doing in the head department, yes, yes, very shinny and smooth yes. Thank you for it.

Group Leader
The way they’ve drawn the Duke’s eyes...why...he looks like there is nothing in his mind except tumbleweeds

Just what happened at the last few panel? She stumbled? But then why they have rose with blood to illustrate it? It kinda funny cause i dont understand.

Anyway thanks for the chapters!

what type of rando situation is that LOL she trips on nothing and pricks her hand on faraway flowers lmfaoooo. some manhwa's will do anything to drive the plot. i do like this series tho!

meh.. for some reason I'm not really a fan of Duke😐 and Ertha too😒

thanks for translating @BoredCoronaKids!❤ you guys honestly are one of the best translation groups on this platform!😙

What an weird scene on the last panel 🤔 How could she got injured when the flowers was too far from them?? 🤨 It's feels like being forced to got injured

Users who are viewing this thread