Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Ch. 37 - I'll Put My Scent on You!

Dex-chan lover
Sees first page artwork.

6af.png

Dex-chan lover
Seems weird to me to see someone imprisoning and starving an entire segment of their society and then being upset when that group breaks the rules to survive. Like, what did you expect? Dude sounds like a noble sitting on a golden throne griping that some of the people he's been taxing to death have become bandits.

Dex-chan lover
Some real world political parallels I'm gonna choose to not go too far into in this one. Lowkey really wish this kept to more of the fluff rather than turning into more and more of a political drama.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOH GREAT... well... good that I just bought a big pot of ice cream, at least I am prepared for the sadness now.

Double-page supporter
DEATH FLAG ! DEATH FLAG ! DEPLOY ANTY DEPRESSION COUNTERMEASURES!

Dex-chan lover
Seems weird to me to see someone imprisoning and starving an entire segment of their society and then being upset when that group breaks the rules to survive. Like, what did you expect? Dude sounds like a noble sitting on a golden throne griping that some of the people he's been taxing to death have become bandits.
Yep I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought about that, like I was waiting for a they kill for fun or some twist but he just said they're starving so they kidnap people, no shit dickhead. But as another commenter above said it's simply parallels to real life

Dex-chan lover
Eternal imprisonment doesn't sound wise when the prisoners don't die from starvation, especially since they're not kept in cells to prevent them from organizing. If they're gonna be there forever you'd be better of killing them to prevent this kind of situation from happening but now that there are actual families with something to fight for being created inside the Dust Box you basically have a powder keg ready to blow.

Supporter
Zyugoya's world building is one of his best traits, you can easily care about the side characters and the world around them

Dex-chan lover
I guess were entering the dust box Arc
Also making a production, The father and mother both die and the baby is born and adapted by other loving MC's
The baby might also grow up fast and attend primary school with this mangas best and cutest character.

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs LesenBoredom Society for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread