Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - I Had a Great Idea!

Supporter
cr1tikal-penguinz0.gif

Dex-chan lover
wen segs?
Pretty sure the fanbox has some...
I know, that guy is built different in how thick he is to the extent that his obvious-even before-now wife-to-be winds up experiencing large growth spurts in all the right places.
She's headed for down right broodmamma milf figure and she ain't even had the babies yet.

Dex-chan lover
oh snap. here wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

She's really grown on the right place, the vitamins must be compatible with her...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Did they make her a LOT thiqqer in this chap? Or have we just been deprived from her in recent chaps?

Dex-chan lover
... Slows sneaks over to the fan box to see If she has been added to the rotation...

Dex-chan lover
whats with the hesitation bro? honestly if a girl like her asked me that i would, without even a pause or a microsecond in between, say of course or yes or whatever. honestly im surprised this didnt come up earlier

whats with the hesitation bro? honestly if a girl like her asked me that i would, without even a pause or a microsecond in between, say of course or yes or whatever. honestly im surprised this didnt come up earlier
It's a manga. By definition every human relationship takes longer.

Users who are viewing this thread