Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 178

Dex-chan lover
uf0zrl.png

Ah young love, I still remember the first time my first girlfriend threatened my life. It was just after she figured out how to escape her restraints, I still not sure where she got the knife from. She was so nervous, it was really cute.

Dex-chan lover
How to set up "the mood" you say? It's easy, start making out, some cuddling, and you are sweaty out of clothes doing it!

Dex-chan lover
Finally ooyama can get a taste of those huge tits and fat ass he's been teased with since the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
I think Ooya-san is happier for the future sex than the involved couple.
It suddenly dawned on me when translating an extra chapter a few weeks ago -- when she was talking about "progress", she used a term specifically about literature. I can't remember what it was, but think "exposition" or "plot development" rather than "relationship progress." It made me realize that she doesn't specifically care about those two as individual people or even as a couple; she only cares about the situation as a romcom-like story.

Dex-chan lover
Biggest reveal is that Yoko actually has a boyfriend or something like it. So she's not a complete slut and kinda is in a stable relationship, huh....The lucky guy must look all dryed up like a raisin if what Akutsu told is correct XD

Sex is definitely fine as a plan, but maybe you two idiots should start by getting used to hugging, touching, caressing and kissing before going any further

Dex-chan lover
There were 69 comments before I commented 😏

Anyway, Sex Arc let's goooooooo

Dex-chan lover
Ight cool....now how long till they actually do something?

Probably like 50 more chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ah young love, I still remember the first time my first girlfriend threatened my life. It was just after she figured out how to escape her restraints, I still not sure where she got the knife from. She was so nervous, it was really cute.
You need to find Jesus, friend. (Hint: He's in the parking lot in the trunk of a car.) Better find him before he shits.

Users who are viewing this thread