Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 178

damn, his heart was pounding for 2 days straight? brody gonna end up in the hospital fr.

Dex-chan lover
Easy there you two need to keep this stuff in check u probably have poor ooya-san dieing outside your door lol

Sexo??
ca7eb379-f9e7-4f1c-a128-2856da98f367-1672011100689.jpeg

Double-page supporter
Circa 2042...

"aa.a.a...Oyama-san, what are you doing here?!?"
"HAHA I heard you were living in your own oxipod all on your lonesome so I decided to come over and take over!"
"Ta..ta..take over?!?"
"Yeah, now where are your E-Mangas... and replicate me some snacks! HAHAHA!"

(of course lots of BOINGING sounds cuz she's just as endowed as her mom and granny!)

--- Riko and Oyama's daughter, The Next Generation!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Biggest reveal is that Yoko actually has a boyfriend or something like it. So she's not a complete slut and kinda is in a stable relationship, huh....The lucky guy must look all dryed up like a raisin if what Akutsu told is correct XD

Sex is definitely fine as a plan, but maybe you two idiots should start by getting used to hugging, touching, caressing and kissing before going any further
I think it's more of a sexfriend (likely more "sex" than "friend" tho).

I distinctly remember a chapter mentioning that both of Akutsu's friends have absolutely zero love experience, in spite of Yoko having complete experience in everything that comes afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's more of a sexfriend (likely more "sex" than "friend" tho).

I distinctly remember a chapter mentioning that both of Akutsu's friends have absolutely zero love experience, in spite of Yoko having complete experience in everything that comes afterwards.
Still a stable relationship of sorts. So not a slut that is going from guy to guy

Users who are viewing this thread