Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

The tease girl x shy guy is funny and all but come on... Uzaki-chan had development in the romance,Karakai jouzu had a great development(in the sequel is even better)
Komi-san is starting to get even better,Yancha Gal too.
the only manga that keep the same thing without progress is nagatoro that is being dropped by many(myself included)since they don't develop the romance, this getting boring, he needs to stop be a loser and make a decision.
1-Listen to his balls and say that she annoy him and send her home.
2-Ask her on a date.
3-enter some activity that makes him late to get home so she will wait for him and eventually give up, since she will think he is ignoring her.

Group Leader
@_ffff It's not like we don't need money....I am paying the translator for his work... It's just that this one doesn't cost much~

Also, I DMed you as well as mentioned you in the comment section of Chapter - 3 : )

Contributor
I respect women. However, she is a
whore

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, you may judge him, but they're both tsunderes and they really do like one another.

Deep down, they're ready to pump out babies emotionally but just not mentally.

Fed-Kun's army
Lowest hurdle gyaru GF in the history of Japanese manga. This guy might be a vegetable.

Dex-chan lover
How slutty can this girl get before he finally nails her

Dex-chan lover
It was in this point in rereading that I realized that this is when their relationship began. This is when they became bf/gf but no one says anything

Double-page supporter
She acting that way because she know he got no ball to pull it.
I bet with all those slutty acts, she still a virgin.

She literally laid out the forbidden fruit out in front of him, and he did not partake. Amazing. YOU KNOW WHAT WHAT'S A SIN?! PRE-MARITA-

Double-page supporter
whether it's because he's a good boy or a complete wimp, the balls-lessness he possesses is quite admirable

Users who are viewing this thread