Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 36

Power Uploader
That is probably the most adorable credit page I ever saw, thanks for translation, quality is good!

I really appreciate any translation no matter how rough it is. Your translation was great, keep them coming.

Not a lot of people know how hard it could be to translate written documents because there is really no direct translation for all words or even phrases. Being a bilingual translator, I know this personally, unlucky not Japanese *but slowly working on it.*

As for the SFX, I can careless as I can follow the mood/situation... They are a nice little extra.

Again, I appreciate your contribution, cheers. 😉

You should be proud of the work you did! That was an amazing first effort. And the turtle is cute as hell too.

Nice translation bro i cant believe its your first time looking forward for ur next translation if u can

Dex-chan lover
Poor dude, i mean, .... i dont know how to describe it.

anyway, Thanks dude! for picking up this series. and dont worry dude, ur work is by far the best among new scanlator.

Group Leader
@ihatethisfeature123 おつかれ〜 I can't even give any feedback since it looks well done to me! Anything beyond this would be super nit-picky haha.

It seems like you've nailed the TLs and chose proper stuff for the SFX. Tbh your Japanese is probably better than mine so I can't say anything anyways 😂

I hope you had fun working on this chapter! I know when I did my first chapter a month ago I didn't think I'd end up doing more. (I also realized how much work it took for a chapter, and gained mad respect for people who do this) Hope you do more, so that others can read too.

Also man I wish my end pages were as good as yours lol.

Group Leader
@Ghang wowowow thank you so much!! i have both the manga you're translating bookmarked, so im quite honored to receive praise from you ^^

i shall work hard to get better `• ω •´)b

Group Leader
@ihatethisfeature123 Hey man i see that you said you’re new to this scanlation shit and all, but what you did here is not good man. There are currently 2 groups working on these chapters and doing mass releases frequently, and both of them haven’t said anything about dropping this series, hell even EHJR announced the next chapter release date on their discord. Please try not to snipe other groups because it wastes the efforts of the other group. Also ik for a fact EHJR is paying their TLs so it’s both waste of money and time. Try to find other Real Dead series to translate.

Users who are viewing this thread