Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 36

@MrOGZ
It's great that group x has announced new chapter releases, but that chapter is not here.
No one "owns" any manga here or has the privilege to be the only one that uploads.
That's the nice thing about MD, there is choice in different groups when reading chapters.
So if you want to wait for the release of the chapter by group x, then by all means, wait. But I, along with all the other people here, won't.

@ihatethisfeature123
Great work my dude, keep it up.

Came here for the new chapter and left enjoying your first translation. The credit page also gave me diabeetus so keep up the good work!

I appreciate scanslators but the drama over sniping is dumb. As you can tell by the comments no one cares what group does what as long as we get chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, next time I read this thing I will be sure to turn off my brain cells.

Thanks for the translation, choccy milk turtle! I think you did great considering it's your first time. And that credit page is the best.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating, thought it was fine and im just happy to get new chapters!

Double-page supporter
alright. alright. i'll admit it.

you had me at the credits page.
i had no problem reading the translation so it's all good!

Power Uploader
Nice! not bad as first time, I found it very easy to read and the credit page was really cute

Translation logical, typesetting neat, no typos noticed- good chapter tl-wise. Thanks for the work!
Edit: Also credits page that shows some effort put into it, which is nice

Group Leader
@Trinity Look man for the readers everything is fine and all, but when u snipe someone u basically waste their efforts, their money, and hours of each staff every time you snipe someone. Also in this case, this chapter is this dude’s very first scanlation chapter. Now think about this, you and some other staff worked hours on a chapter, and you’re going to release that chapter in 2 days, BOOM! A guy with no experience pops out of nowhere and snipes you. How would you feel about all the time you and your staff spent on that chapter? Right now im sure you will be like its fine and all but everything changes when u actually step deeper into scanlation, and i learned this firsthandedly and not in a good way. It’s good that we got a new chapter, hell i love this manga but i’m trying to educate this new guy to not snipe anybody. Also there is a common non written rule amongst scanner groups that you have to wait at least 2months to consider a manga dropped so you can pick it up. It’s only been a month and the other group was waiting for the AUTHOR to release a NEW JAPANESE CHAPTER that it took long like this. Look at the series called Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-San i’m doing. It’s been almost 2weeks since i uploaded the last chapter, but theres no chapter left in Japanese. Please try to put urself in the scanlators shoes before talking about scanlation.

Group Leader
@Trinity
@MrOGZ
It's great that group x has announced new chapter releases, but that chapter is not here.
No one "owns" any manga here or has the privilege to be the only one that uploads.
That's the nice thing about MD, there is choice in different groups when reading chapters.
So if you want to wait for the release of the chapter by group x, then by all means, wait. But I, along with all the other people here, won't.

@ihatethisfeature123
Great work my dude, keep it up.

I couldn't agree more. I would also add that scanlators that bitch about so-called "snipers" (oh, how I hate that word in this context) are, in my opinion as a scanlator myself, a bunch of cry-babies. They are complaining that someone else has no right to scanlate a chapter that they, themselves, have no right to scanlate, but steal from the copyright holder. Give me a break. I thought I was a pompous git, but some of these folks even surpass me.

Group Leader
@MrOGZ a correction: this chapter came out a month ago, so the old group couldn't have been waiting for it to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread