Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 59

Damn this put a big smile on my face. They're dying of awkwardness, I'm dying of sweetness

Fed-Kun's army
Riko(the cat) at page 4 was like: "Oh shit... I gotta get out of here! I don't want any of this!"

Dex-chan lover
It almost feels illegal to smile this much after reading a chapter, lol.

Landlady's daughter is *such* a refreshing character.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I really like how Ooyama has come a long way. Like, he is embarrassed, but he still looks composed, even when he messed up and called her by her first name. Before, he would just jump and panic A LOT, but now, he is far more composed.

Dex-chan lover
@SlayerXD I think it's a culture thing, they are used to calling each other by last name or designated title, so calling the first name seems really personal, or intimate. Like when/where everyone is covered head to toe, showing a little skin at the ankle, neck, or around the eyes is seen as really appealing.

I.... All my delinquent girls got beat up by me... because they're fat and annoying... not the strong and cute type... zzzz.... I mean i didn't beat up my girlfriend, I beat up those delinquent girls that was not cute and fat xD

Dex-chan lover
It took 14 days for the translators to make 30 seconds of pure joy. I have to say that's a good pay off

(RikoNeko rolls over on her back in front of Ooyama-kun)

OOYAMA: Hi Riko! Oh, do you want a tummy rub?

(Ooyama proceeds to rub RikoNeko's tummy, while she happily purrs)

OOYAMA: Oh, RIko, you're so cute. Riko, your tummy is so warm!. Riko, you really like getting a tummy rub, huh?

(In the background, RikoGyaru's legs give out, and she falls to the floor on her back, twitching)

Users who are viewing this thread