Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 7 Ch. 137

Ah man I forgot they were picked up & you’d be stopping. Thanks a ton for the great translations up til now! This quickly became one of my favorites lol

Kinda sucks to have you go but thanks for all the work so far it was great stuff! Good luck with Uni and IRL stuff!

Ngl, I always get annoyed when mangas get dropped for getting an official translation.

As far as I'm aware, the world doesn't consists only of Japan and the US, there are like, 190 countries besides them.

Also, don't quote me on that, but afaik in licensing agreements the author gets pennies for each copy sold overseas(and sometimes only a fixed amount, no matter how much it sells), so if you care for the author, you buy the JP volume instead of a translated one.

Lastly, if you live in one of said 190 countries, you'll have to import the volume anyway, so it's better to get the version that gives more royalties to the author.

Anyway, thanks for all the work you've done, translator-san, you had one of the best translation quality among the manga I read.

Users who are viewing this thread