Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 7 Ch. 140

Dex-chan lover
CALL IT!!
maxresdefault.jpg
nagatoro did it tho

Dex-chan lover
nothing is better for progress than going in a hot spring together, nagatoro proved it

Dex-chan lover
there's a problem with this trip arc:
two teenagers staying together in a hot spring hotel can only end in sex
there is basically 0% chance of avoiding it

now, what will the mangaka do? make up a scenario more improbable than an isekai? cause I don't think they're going to just hook up, even though it would absolutely shatter the suspension of disbelief
yeah I think we're gonna get less progress in the name of pushing more chapters and more serialization. I'm fine with it as long as the progress isn't at a complete halt or goes 200mph

Double-page supporter
If i were to use some words to define Akutsu in this chapter, it would be the worlds of a famous red-haired pirate captain:

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
clears throat

Ahem.

WHEN THE CUTE LADY YOU'VE BEEN LIVING WITH IS NAKED AND ASKING YOU TO GET IN THE BATH WITH HER, YOU SAY "YES!"

Thank you. Just had to get that out of my system.
"I would be honored, milady. If you would give me a moment to remove my garments." :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Well i doubt anything lewd's going to happen but, i'm going to slap random person on the street if there's no progress between these two during this trip

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, Ooyama's really pushing Akutsu to the point she'll probably pounce on him.

What a nice hotspring vacation this is turning out to be!

Users who are viewing this thread