Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 8 Ch. 147

A strategic retreat back to his apartment after witnessing that? On top of what happened during their trip earlier? MC better come up with a plan if he wants to survive the night.

MD@Home
When will her switch be flipped as well? It's going to be quite the event.

T51

Dex-chan lover
its foreshadowing guys, they're gonna fuck once they get home

its finally happening

Dex-chan lover
Me at the end of this chapter:
R.f6ac739f030781cb91a41469dc80e13f

Dex-chan lover
Screaming sex now is a valid de-escalation tactic

Dex-chan lover
A head pat is enough? Ooyama you know what to do! Akutsu I now understand why you can’t be at home! Btw extras better have that keijo fight!

Dex-chan lover
Papa Akutsu saying what were all thinking ater the first page. They were practically looking in a mirror.

Little Riko is so cute.

Mother and daughter lock horns... I mean boobs. I honestly think that's the longest of the two of them have gone at it the entire series.

Ooyama confesses his love for Riko... to her father. Riko, locked in battle with her mother, doesn't even notice.

Papa Akutsu pretty much gave Ooyama and Riko his blessing. Those two really need to get around at defining their relationship.

I get the feeling Reiko has a pretty high libido given the way she jumps papa when he pats her head and says she's been horny since she saw Ooyama and Riko having a moment about to lose control of themselves.

If that head pat was all that it took after that for Reiko to jump her husband's bones then its no wonder Riko hates being there. Super uncomfortable having to deal with parents that are so horny for each other.

Finally, Riko has a Freudian slip and admits they she and Ooyama are living together. Like seriously you two, just admit that you love each other, define your relationship and have the super intimate and emotionally fulfilling sex that you're both holding back from. At this point the only thing stopping them is their painfully japanese hangups about love.

Oh yeah and get a bigger bed. Two people in a twin bed is not fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread