Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 8 Ch. 150

Supporter
I honestly don't get what the appeal to this manga is. They don't do anything and progress never happens.

It's dumb bashful mc, dumb bashful fmc, stalker landlord and slutty friend doing the same shit over and over.
They've gone from strangers whose relationship amounts to "resident" and "squatter" to almost-lovers vacationing alone together (who appear to nearly everyone else to be dating long-term). In 150 mostly-short chapters.

"Progress never happens", my tuchus.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand why you would bother. That's almost as illogical as people hate-reading RaG.
People like that want a super short 100-page Manga where they meet, get together, and fuck as quickly as possible. I understand not wanting stuff dragged out, but these chapters are short, and Akutsu is cute. It's plenty worth what we've got.

Only agreement I have is the Stalker landlord. I think the story honestly detracts from her inclusion. People who relate to her need to touch some grass.... Away from any couples lol

Dex-chan lover
Only agreement I have is the Stalker landlord. I think the story honestly detracts from her inclusion.
I mean she's basically just an audience surrogate and gag character. She doesn't add much but I don't think she takes much away either. I'm pretty ambivalent about her.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she's basically just an audience surrogate and gag character. She doesn't add much but I don't think she takes much away either. I'm pretty ambivalent about her.
An audience surrogate shouldn't be a creep looking in on a couple. An audience is different than a stalker. She's not being told a story, we are. We're reading pages, she's being a creep.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand why you would bother. That's almost as illogical as people hate-reading RaG.
You've never read a manga all the way through that ended up mid halfway in? I think you're in the minority there.

Dex-chan lover
You've never read a manga all the way through that ended up mid halfway in? I think you're in the minority there.
No, if it dropped off, I'd drop it. 99% of the time its good all the way through. Even then the only things I've dropped have been fantasy novels that got too emotionally messy with their romance subplot via the "I thought you were dead" trope.

Dex-chan lover
I skip 90 chapters ahead to see if they're dating yet and they're not....... At least they're being forced to confront it, right......?

looks like the end is near thanks for the scanlators teams who did this its a good read also special thanks to the og translators of this series they're the ones who did not thrashed the series with choice of words that adds "humor" on it. thats all

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
First legitimately objectively annoying thing this guy has to deal with, middleschool bitch antics in his own goddamn apartment.

Was she really about to fuck the guy her friend openly admitted to be in love with? I don't care if she would suggest a 3some or some shit, that shit still is fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread