Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 9 Ch. 170

Ahh, fun chapter. We are so close to greatness lmao.

To be honest, I've grown to learn this manga is about enjoying their shenanigans and have become less frustrated when I took this approach. These two dorks are just fun to watch. But I understand where you're coming from when expecting progress, and a lot of manga do this the wrong way (I just consider Akutsu a personal exception). Here's a list for you where the progress is quicker:

Eh, I say let them get there when they get there, there were so many times I had girls interested in me but I didn't realize it at the time. Being fearful of opening your feelings and rejection are very real things.

Thanks for these recommendations, I'll check them out!

Aggregator gang
Why do romcoms always treat confessing like some formal procedure you need to go through to officially date? Like, these two dumbasses already made it pretty clear to each other they have mutual feelings. Both know it, both want to date each other. There is quite literally nothing stopping them from becoming an item other than this dumbfuck notion that they can't do it until one of them goes "I hereby profess my feelings of love for you and humbly request to enter a formal romantic relationship with you".

There is no fucking point to this shit other than to drag things out and milk this "will they, won't they" (they obviously will) bullshit that no one fucking enjoys.
That's the confession/dating culture in Japan. Don't like it? Then don't read Japanese manga.

Banned
Why do romcoms always treat confessing like some formal procedure you need to go through to officially date? Like, these two dumbasses already made it pretty clear to each other they have mutual feelings. Both know it, both want to date each other. There is quite literally nothing stopping them from becoming an item other than this dumbfuck notion that they can't do it until one of them goes "I hereby profess my feelings of love for you and humbly request to enter a formal romantic relationship with you".

There is no fucking point to this shit other than to drag things out and milk this "will they, won't they" (they obviously will) bullshit that no one fucking enjoys.
You're reading a romcom bro.

Go read drama and see how it's like.

Users who are viewing this thread