Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, i know mangaka using each other concept and just change different gimmick like every day. But dude, the way dialog from the very first age are just straight up from "let slack off".
Also "let slack off"'s girls are THICC

Dex-chan lover
raws for the serialization of this are up to 12, you can check them in the raw link up there lol, dunno why people even rated this for the one shot

@tcof that's how nowadays author promote their work before serialization. Twitter format usually let author post one interesting image like the one shot, or compilation of 4 pages

I've been disappointed by a lot of gyaru rom-com so i'm skeptical. It has potential but i dont know if the author can pull it off though.

Contributor
There are 27 chapters now. Looks like only the faintest of romantic progress.

akutsulast.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah another aggressive female and completely limp male.

Gyarus are nice but can they just cut out the wimpy male protagonist completely or at least make him mute just like in a game so other characters do the talking? I mean what is the point of him being here anyway? Why waste time drawing him while they can just make its like readers are viewing the story through his eyes in first person?

Dex-chan lover
Lewd. Could be a doujin. Even the artstyle looks a bit like one I've read before.

Dex-chan lover
someone need to pick this manga to translate to english, its good light manga to read

MD@Home
is there a translation release schedule? I would like to see more of this

Users who are viewing this thread