Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!

Dex-chan lover
@Turkeyjerkey Yeah. A "simp" is a white knight who worships women and send them gifts/do whatnthey what in hopes getting sexual gratification or female attention. This the opposite not the MC who's basically nchasing her out. A lot of normies grab into buzzwords and ruin the comments section of otaku hobby websites like this one with their mind-numbing ramblings. They also can't make the difference between fiction and reality and hate classic manga tropes but still consume them...

Just waiting for the chapter that gets super real and reveals that she's trying to escape her abusive home life.

People don't really know the meaning of the word "simp, they are using it in the most retard way possible, even though it has nothing to do with the MC, and it happens not only in this manga, but in all the others as well.
Everything now is "Huurr I dOn'T lIkE tHiS MC = sIMMMPp,bEtA , cuCk" .... This is so childish.

Guys. You know a teasing relationship only works when the guy doesn't do anything, right?. So it's stupid to complain about the entire premise of the manga.

Plus in the case of this manga, if he tried anything I can easily imagine her just laughing it off.

Unless he was really forceful about it, but that's close to rapey levels of aggression.

@czarisyn
"I happened to meet her in front of my house then I'm forced to let her in"

From the first chapter.

The tease girl x shy guy is funny and all but come on... Uzaki-chan had development in the romance,Karakai jouzu had a great development(in the sequel is even better)
Komi-san is starting to get even better,Yancha Gal too.
the only manga that keep the same thing without progress is nagatoro that is being dropped by many(myself included)since they don't develop the romance, this getting boring, he needs to stop be a loser and make a decision.
1-Listen to his balls and say that she annoy him and send her home.
2-Ask her on a date.
3-enter some activity that makes him late to get home so she will wait for him and eventually give up, since she will think he is ignoring her.

Dex-chan lover
I do tend to like these kinds as they are but without some hint of a plot, I eventually get bored and find something else. Plot by 20 or I'm done.

1-Listen to his balls and say that she annoy him and send her home.
2-Ask her on a date.
3-enter some activity that makes him late to get home so she will wait for him and eventually give up, since she will think he is ignoring her.

If #1 or #3 works then the manga will be over.

I like a lot the "teasing" chapters, but those last 2 with some romance and development are not bad at all

Dex-chan lover
Minus 1 point on MC bring too shy. the manga could end real fast if he isn't tho

but come on get the hint already, that girl is totally over him now

Dex-chan lover
This is an example of a manga that keeps the main character dumb for the sake of perpetuating a niche that satisfies a particular audience. It's not necessarily a bad thing; if you enjoy this niche you'll be satisfied - but it can be frustrating to read otherwise, mainly because you get the sense that they either won't progress or it will take a very long time to do so.

These kind of manga is not meant to progress, some will give you the ilusion of pregress but in reality the only objetive of these manga is to exploit a specific formula over and over, i've read many like this one, very fun at the start but it get frustrating after some chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit just beat the shit out of her already.
Is this manga supposed to be about the dudes that are getting punked by those women on onlyfans?

Double-page supporter
Jesus, this is just a 4-koma with extra grumbling added to make it 4 pages instead.
Just fuck or do a domestic already.

Users who are viewing this thread