Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!

Double-page supporter
@Silnodia theres a site that keeps targeting mangadex with spam chapters advertising their own site, not their fault cause whoever is behind it keeps creating new accounts and doing it with malicious intent. Right there with you on getting annoyed by it.

First chapter of a group needs to go through a check by Mangadex staff, it can take a few hours or days for the chapter to be released for public, so check a bit later.

I'm kinda starting to get annoyed at the lack of... anything really. No progress on any front. Just the same: I want her to leave, but she doesnt leave. *She does something* Oh, maybe I dont want her to leave.
She doesnt get nice, he never gets angry and keeps getting overly embarassed.

It's a manga where... nothing ever happens. The manga will always return back to the base state. Unlimited potential, but zero upside, because nothing ever fucking happens lmao

Finally those horrendous group ads are gone. Four pages of credits for four pages of manga is ridiculous.

Such a waste of good material on these 5-6 pages.
Hope another author comes up with something similar but with a real story and romance progress.

Theres no tsundere romance shit going on here. It's literally just akutsu bullying the mc and having him be her personal gofer even at his own house,mans doesn't even get to sit on his own bed and she just lays all over it without showering after school💀

Dex-chan lover
i think 2 translator join together to translate this manga, if its true then its very good

This guy have many necessary requirement to be a hentai netorare protagonist 😆. It wouldnt be a surprise when he came home like usual one of these days and see her making out with another dude in his own room. Heck he'd probably get off and secretly wank to that 🤣.
Seriously tho, the heroine is hot at least imo. Everyone except for masochists should ignore the mc when reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread