Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!

@thirite Jokes on you, he's pretending to be a simp to get her embarrassed and close the gap between them. Such conditioning of the alpha position will surely backfire when the plan's endgame comes to fruition and MC establishes dominance over her

hahaha, dude’s already got the girl since chapter 1! Of all the places one can hang out after school EVERY DAY, she chose his place 😏

Dex-chan lover
I dont really get what the previous groups did back there. First there was one group, then a second group appeared, then there was a mass release as if fighting to see who could translate chapters faster and then... both groups dropped the project. Are they stupid or what? xDDD

Contributor
First we got a redone superior version of chapter 1 by a new guy, then another new turtle came in with chapter 36, and now yet ANOTHER new challenger approaches with chapter 37?
...Well, the quality of the releases is the most important thing for me, so carry on, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@xavelix similar about the having a gyaru? about the dude having his house taken over? about the girl teasing the MC?

Users who are viewing this thread