Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!

Group Leader
No chapter this week (July 6th) because the author's taking a break.
Until next time!

In my opinion, this is too much of a stretched plot. The problem with blue balls plots is that it gets redundant after a while.
(For those who don't know, blue balls plots are stories that bring character so close you could consider them in a relationship, but as soon as thing could become serious they get pushed aside. Kinda like a saw pattern.) It gets to the point where it's not even Slice of Life anymore because that kind of overly thinned crap simply doesn't exist at all. This becomes as good as tightening rubber-bands around your balls. At first, it's a strange yet painful experience and, after a while, it just hurt.

Dex-chan lover
This manga should've been named after MC pussiness, "spineless man can't do shit"

Fed-Kun's army
I hope they end up together ngl, i believe in the Reiwa era.

Dex-chan lover
@iltrof
I guess it was a break for vacations, because who the fuck needs a break for a 6-page manga? xD

>See update in feed
>Check but see no new chapter
>Notice old chapter just posted
>Balls swell, turn blue

Dex-chan lover
@iltrof your translation is more coherent and you release chapter faster. Praise you lord 🙏

@Ruwan
It's a shame to admit it, but I do too

Group Leader
@iltrof
I have no idea what kind of war just happened in ch36-38 but I hope you continue with the hard work, thanks for translating and keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread