Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!

Group Leader
Whew, the translator group seems to be back.
I'll stop my translations, then.
Twas fun, but it was also a lot of work.
I have renewed respect for scanlator groups, what with translating, localizing, cleaning, redrawing and typesetting.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, I will miss your fast releases. Thank you for your work so far.

Dex-chan lover
If to say anything, this series is unusual. First time I see male not saving female from cockroach (well, second, but in Kaguya it was screwed in its own way), and first time female not cooking some food for male when he is sick.
But somehow I feel that it's even worse than those cliché tropes. I don't recommend to follow this way
Also, numerous high-res colored credit pages (up to 4) weren't helping downloading and reading chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone add the links to buy the 1st volume it is available for preoder rn

An interesting manga. 3-4 page chapters but they don't feel too short generally, since the pretty much get the idea of the chapter across in the panel, or with an after-word type narration thing. A fun manga that's maybe a bit more realistic than others in the way that the characters are perceived by the audience, but that's not to say it's realistic, just that it seems to go out of it's way to avoid the most common romantic-comedy tropes in favor of subverting expectations. An enjoyable manga for me, the jokes/gags made me chuckle and the romance is pretty cute in some spots, without being pure sweetness. The cluelessness of the pair about their own feelings takes turns being part of the gag or part of the cuteness. 8/10 for me.

With two such dense individuals in such close proximity they may well generate a neutron star.

Users who are viewing this thread