Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!

I read the whole thing,all of the chapters,I hate how she can't admit her feelings,she basically a total megabitch who can't be honest with her self,even for the person she always hang around with.

Do people in Japan actually get horny from getting called by their name idk why but it’s always shown that way and it’s so weird.

Group Leader
@sweatyman123
a guy calling a girl by her first name can be a sign of a close relationship (often romantic). Akutsu is getting "horny" more at her own delusions of them being lovers than at the name-calling itself.

Dex-chan lover
Yo the lack of spoiler tags in this forum is a HUGE yikes dude, @HappyH3O theres a eye with a line through it before you post a comment, its to cover up spoilers if you didn't know :), still this manga's a 10/10 imo

Just another romance manga where the characters will have an asymptotic relationship. Always seeming to have romantic developments yet never reaching a relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like, by the end of this manga, instead of saying "Go home, Akutsu-san", it will be called "Welcome home,Akutsu-san"

Remind me when the fuck he started becoming like more open about his clear horniness???????
It seemingly appeared out of the blue.

Users who are viewing this thread