Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!

@ac1d1c progress doesn't mean that the manga ends cause a normal event for a manga ending is a marriage or something but what I mean with progress is that they have some progress not as much as u are thinking about but some progress at least

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of those weird manga that start out meh and become amazing. Niiiiiice. And for the people saying no progress, y'all mad? There's been plenty of progress, lol.

Aggregator gang
@Eeveebro279
I am allowed to critique it. if you don't like my critique just move on, literally no one will care. don't tag me and waste my time.

Fed-Kun's army
yall should stop fighting and start debating about real things like how many bowls of cereal do you need to shit and propel yourself upwards

Fed-Kun's army
The progress is stagnant at first but the landlord speeds it up dramatically, MVP of the manga

The roles have switch first it was dude who was constantly embarrassed now how the tables have turned

This is not a Nagatoro ripoff, as Nagatoro is much more violent and extreme in her teasing, and this is a completely different concept.

Users who are viewing this thread