Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 180

Aggregator gang
Awesome chapter, another piece of evidence a rom-com manga doesn’t need to end when the couple starts dating!

Dex-chan lover
ooyama falls a step on the mc tier list for giving a shit about her "standing" for even one moment

if she was like 'babe .... do you want me to shut down my only fans now that we're dating' this is the type to think "whoa...... no way, i can't let her give up her freedom!! we're equals!"

Dex-chan lover
Wait, there were people who didn't think they were already dating months ago? I thought the entire school was already aware they were dating.
These guys exist solely for the author to have them be shocked every time something lovey-dovey happens between them....

It's both funny and annoying at the same time.....

Dex-chan lover
The only things I experienced at that age was pain and hatred.
Yeah but One thing I learned after dealing with a lot of actual troubled kids are that it's not that good things don't happen it's that you don't see them happening because you're too focused on the bad.....

This is also often the case for bully victims where the bully is good at hiding their deed, but the victim doesn't believe realize this and thinks everybody's in on it and that nobody wants to help him....

Or the case were an a****** who gets treated badly by people he treats like s*** but then thinks he's being bullied even though he's actually an ass and just doesn't realize it.....

Users who are viewing this thread